In the run-up for the upcoming listings of Cere Network on the 8th of November on multiple exchanges, the team is hosting a new challenge for the Cere Community, the video contest!
Who knows better what is needed to create a hype video to promote our upcoming listing? Our community members of course!
Make sure to join this challenge as we are giving away $1500!
It’s your turn to be the Cere protagonist and use your creativity to compose a high-quality video related to the theme: Cere listing coming on the 8th of November.
Contest Period: 1–5 November. The winners will be announced on the 6th of November
Sounds great! How do I join?
- Create/shoot/edit a video and share it on Twitter (bonus points if you share on other platforms as well!) Any language can be used, but realize that your content has more impact in the English language. The video should showcase the theme: ‘Cere listing on the 8th of November (on multiple exchanges)’
- Make sure you post your video on Twitter and use BOTH hashtags: #cerevideocomp, #cere + tagging @cerenetwork in the Tweet
- Make sure to fill in the submission form: https://bit.ly/cere-video
Video Contest Rules & Requirements
- As we had some misunderstanding in our last competition: All logos and projects may be used in your video
- The video must be relevant to the theme: Cere listing coming up November 8th
- Make sure to use the hashtags in order to compete for the prizes
- Try to keep the video between 20–120 seconds (not required)
- Winners will be selected based on their popularity, creativity, and quality
Get your A-game going as you can win great prizes in this week’s challenge!
#1: 600 USDT
#2: 400 USDT
#3: 300 USDT
#4: 200 USDT
*Due to the misuse of bots for the community pick in our last challenge, we will not select a community pick solely based on likes/RT’s.
Terms & Conditions
- By entering your submission, you agree and grant Cere Network to copy, edit, display, and publish the submitted video for marketing purposes
- Prizes will be transferred at the end of November
- Cere Network reserves the rights of final interpretations