About Cere Network
Cere Network is the first blockchain CRM ecosystem platform, optimized for service data
integration and data collaboration. Our goal is to bridge the biggest enterprise
companies with the fastest-growing decentralized ecosystems and manage customer data
in a more ethical, efficient, and interoperable way.
Cere Network is founded by Silicon Valley veterans with 20 years of experience from
Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have assembled great distributed teams in both the
US and Europe, and we are interested in expanding our leading engineering team
in Minsk, Belarus. If you're a creative problem solver who is hungry for new exciting
projects, we are waiting for you!
About the role
We are looking for a Director of Engineering to drive technical innovations and to
inspire our top-notch engineering team to build cutting-edge distributed blockchain SaaS
solutions. You will be responsible for expanding our engineering team to meet the
company objectives, continuously improve our agile engineering processes to ensure
predictable software development cycles and ultimately build robust SaaS and blockchain
technologies in a timely and productive manner.
- Establish engineering plans and execute them efficiently;
- Ensure engineering productivity and service ownership and customer success;
- Inspire team to build robust, modular, testable and maintainable SaaS and Blockchain
- Expand the team as the company grows, help define optimal team organization and
ensure high engineering productivity;
- Work with team to embrace, execute and enhance our agile development processes with
data-driven feedback loops;
- Ensure execution of Continuous Integration and Delivery processes, and improve as
- Mentor and coach the team to make the right decisions, promptly.
- 10+ years of software development experience building scalable distributed,
- 7+ years managing development or mixed engineering teams;
- Experience growing high performing engineering teams;
- Experience in a Linux/UNIX data centre environment;
- Experience with at least one container orchestration systems: Kubernetes, Docker,
- In-depth understanding of Distributed Systems, Operating Systems, Networking and
Blockchain - technologies;
- Experience with a major public cloud: AWS, GCP, Azure, GCE, CoreOS;
- Experience with open-source projects like HBase, Phoenix, Kafka, HDFS, Hadoop,
- Working knowledge of AI/ML;
- Experience with Agile Development Methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills
You'll be joining a fantastic team of people from all over the world. We have a
supportive culture that nurtures excellence at work and self-development. Employment at
Cere features the following benefits:
- Competitive salary with stock options and other incentives
- Flexible working hours and remote work arrangements
- Investment in career growth and training with regular performance review
- Bonuses for reaching individual/team goals
- Paid sick leave
- Remote work arrangements
- (If applicable) On-site work arrangements at a beautiful office space (located on
Zibytskaya street, Minsk, Belarus).