1. Cerebellum Network, Inc., a Delaware corporation (the“Company”), attaches great importance to the responsible handling of personal data of users of its website (hereafter “Users”).
2. Cere Network processes personal data of Users carefully and with due observance of the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
3. In this Privacy Statement, Cere Network informs Users about the way Cere Network processes their personal data and how they can control this process.
1. Cere Network collects email addresses and names (hereafter “Personal Data”) of individuals who decide to sign up for the Cere Network Newsletter. These are data that can be linked to the identity of an individual person.
2. Cere Network is at all times responsible for the management of the Personal Data provided by each User and will make every effort to protect these Personal Data. In the event of a data breach, Cere Network will immediately inform the User of that event via the email address known to it and make every effort to prevent further distribution of these Personal Data.
3. The User has the right at all times to receive the Personal Data provided by him / her to Cere Network in an orderly manner from Cere Network (“right of access”). On the first request of a User, Cere Network will forward his / her Personal Data to a third party to be designated by that User (“right to data portability”) or remove it entirely from its system (“right to be forgotten”).
4. Any questions that a User may have regarding his Personal Data can be asked to [email protected] These questions will be answered within 2 working days at the latest.
5. Cere Network requires Personal Data from a User to send him or her informational emails for which that User signed up.
6. To receive, process and use Personal Data of a User, Cere Network requires the User’s permission. This permission is granted by a User by agreeing to provide his Personal Information in order to receive informational emails.
1. Cere Network does not give Personal Data of Users to third parties.
1. Cere Network makes use of appropriate technical and organizational security procedures, among other things to ensure that unauthorized persons do not gain access to Personal Data and to prevent the loss, unlawful use or modification of Personal Data.
1. Cere Network reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement. Every modification will be announced via Cerenetwork.com. By making use of Cerenetwork.com after making changes you agree to a modified Privacy Statement. Keep an eye on this page for all changes.
This Privacy Statement has been updated on 28-10-2020